Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sharing Is Caring and Other Gifts of Inspiration

I had a most interesting epiphany this afternoon. I quite enjoy inspiring others to be their best and I seem to have a knack for it. I have been a personal coach, helping others to be their best physically for nearly two decades at this point. Lately I've begun to notice the distinct relationships between our physical, emotional and intellectual realms. It seems that it is nearly impossible to effect one without in some way, no matter how minute, effecting the others.

If you move, your emotional state improves and your mind starts to churn. As your mind begins to churn, your emotional state once again improves and you have the urge to move. As your emotional state becomes euphoric you have the undeniable sensation to move even more and your brain goes into overdrive. What a beautifully designed and complex organism we are!

If you have read my previous blogs over the last few days I have been asking the question, "What is your WHY?" During the process of writing these posts I have been riding the wave of inspiration and figuring out my own WHY. By doing my best to help others I have been discreetly helping myself. By doing what I could to help others improve their physical, emotional and intellectual states I have actually improved my own. I can't sit still, I am happy and motivated to expand my knowledge! =)

I have heard a quote that states, "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach," and I am here to tell you that this is not the case. Just because you were born with an innate ability or talent does not mean that you have explored that gift to its fullest potential. Until you have taught that skill or passed along that knowledge to another you have done nothing to enrich this world. You have effectively wasted what you have been given in this world. You have forsaken your gift. Until you have spent time with and helped another with your gift you will never be able to fully appreciate or understand the breath of that gift. Here's the kicker, by doing so, you're gift will become more pronounced and powerful then you could ever have imagined.

Take the time today to stop and reflect upon what gifts you have been given and how you can share them with the world. I can guarantee that from the first day you do so your life will be forever changed for the better. Imagine the world we would live in if each and every one of us shared our gifts with those around us every day, living our lives to their fullest potential and spreading our light! Do not waste what you have been gifted, share it today with everyone you can. You owe it to your loved ones, you owe it to your community and most importantly you owe it to yourself!

Life is a journey, enjoy (and share) the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment